LGBTQ+ Affirming Mammograms
The Center for Cancer Health Equity and OSUCCC James Cancer Mobile Mammography Unit will be on site at the Equitas Health King-Lincoln Medical Center to offer mammograms:
- FREE for those without insurance who meet income guidelines
- Public and private insurance accepted
Call (614) 293-4455 by May 10 to make an appointment.
Join the Fun!
Even if you’ve already had your mammogram this year, stop by for snacks, a drumming performance by Sister Ngome, and freebies and raffle prizes, including chest binders and Ulta gift cards!
In order to have a mammogram at this event you must:
- Be asymptomatic (no current problems with your breasts).
- Not be pregnant or breast feeding.
- Have no previous history of breast cancer.
- Be one of the following:
- A cis woman, trans man, or non-binary person with breast tissue who is at least 35 years old. (Ages 35-39 need a written mammogram prescription from doctor or nurse practitioner.)
- A trans woman or non-binary person who is at least 50 years old and has a history of 5+ years of hormone therapy.