Pronouns and Gender Inclusive Language
An e-Learning Module for the modern workplace.
It can be difficult for people who are not transgender to imagine what being transgender (also called “trans”) feels like. In this e-Learning module, your employees will learn how it feels to be misgendered (referred to as the wrong gender). They will also learn best practices for using pronouns to avoid misgendering in the future.
Today’s workforce understands that trans people deserve respect as employees, clients, and customers. But there’s a difference between knowing what’s right and knowing how to do it.
About this Custom Designed e-Learning Module
- Highly informative module created by subject matter experts at the Equitas Health Institute and Yukon Learning
- Stunning custom graphics created specifically for this module by LGBTQ+ artist Lisa McLymont
- Course Duration: 20 minutes
- Source file format: Articulate Storyline 360
- Purchase includes editable source files so that you can add your company’s policies regarding creating a harassment-free workplace
- Unlimited viewing
Are you a Diversity & Inclusion champion?
Make sure your Human Resources team and Diversity & Inclusion officer know about this ground-breaking training option for your company by sharing this page.